• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Les Stroud-SurvivorMan

Purity-Control

• 4 weeks later...

SurvivorMan was heads and shoulders better then Man vs Wild.

He goes out into this places all by himself, no camera crew with him.

I agree. Man vs. Wild was busted faking his "adventures" with film editing. You can look it up on youtube.

Yes. Watching a hippie complain in the woods for a week is really compelling television.

So you belong to the group of soup-for-brains neanderthals that think MvW is "entertaining"...

Good for you, but I like my informative/scientific television to actually be informative/scientific...

MvW should be called How Not to Survive...

I just lost some respect for you CH... smh...

Yet watching a guy who spends a couple hours with 3 or 4 other people in the wilderness then heading to a hotel for the night is better?

It is about "shock" factor and entertainment... OMG THAT DUDE JUST DRANK FROM ELEPHANT poo!!!! HAHA HE IS SO BADASS...

Never mind that you can get all sorts of nasty diseases and parasites from it...

So you belong to the group of soup-for-brains neanderthals that think MvW is "entertaining"...

Good for you, but I like my informative/scientific television to actually be informative/scientific...

MvW should be called How Not to Survive...

I just lost some respect for you CH... smh...

Yet watching a guy who spends a couple hours with 3 or 4 other people in the wilderness then heading to a hotel for the night is better?

Psssst. It's entertainment.

You pudgy e-doughboys wouldn't last more than 45 minutes in a Bass Pro Shop much less the wild, so stop act like you're making notes for your next survival experience.

Survivorman looks like he hoards kiddie smut. Bear Grylls is in the fucking British Special Forces.

Archived