• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hope Fox and Hurney watched Hard Knox tonight

PantherBob

ok im drunk and I have a headache...u guys have fun at 1 am with no bitch to sleep with and ill stay drunk and go to bed with my hot wife..Gnight!!

OK, I'm not drunk, have a headache, have a toothache (sort of), am crippled by a cast, have not had access to my "favorite" sites for a few days, and I have no one to sleep with.

...fuger.

Fox has never been an "under the radar" guy.

Pantherbob once again shows his ignorance.

Fox's way of winning is actually very similar to coach ryan. Run the football, control tthe clock, play good defense.

Fox definately not the off the cuff personality that ryan is, but that is a different subject.

Hidden

Everyone has a different way to approach the game. Ryan looks great saying that stuff because they overachieved last year. If they underachieve this year I don't think he'd be singing that tune. He is the same coach that said something like they didn't have a snowball's chance in hell to make the playoffs...then when they did make the playoffs he proclaimed them the favorites. So...His "we are the champion" attitude gets lost during the season when they are struggling.

IIRC - Smitty told him after our last game there "you're a hell of a coach". Tells you what Smitty thinks of ours.

Archived