• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Diagnose my shoulder problem...

Darth Biscuit

the boring was meant for the one handed thing...sounds boring!!!

I've had a couple MRI's actually...fricken hated going into that damn contraption

:lol:

OK... I thought you were being mean to me. Actually I prefer three hands... :P

I must say, I'm not claustrophobic and it freaked me out for a minute... I had to just close my eyes and not think about it... plus I'm pretty sure I could shimmy out of the thing if something happened. It's pretty tight, I can't see how they get some people in there at all.

:lol: I missed this before... dude I wish I could play golf, that's what started all of this. :(

So anyway, I got the diagnosis after the MRI this morning... surgery it is. The doc said my collarbone is too long and needs to be shaved off, my AC tendon is degenerating and needs fixed and my rotator cuff has degenerated and started to tear and will only get worse if not fixed... sounds great. :rolleyes:

Surgery, limited movement for 6 weeks, no heavy lifting for 4 months and rehab... sounds like so much fun.

Ugggh! I'm sorry biscuit. Remember--do everything your PT/OT tells you to do in rehab. Even though they are evil Nazis, they know what they're talking about!

Ugggh! I'm sorry biscuit. Remember--do everything your PT/OT tells you to do in rehab. Even though they are evil Nazis, they know what they're talking about!

I know... thanks. My plan is to work hard on it after the surgery, but you know how that goes. I can't even imagine how this thing is gonna feel after they cut on me. I was putting my shirt on this morning and it caused me to wonder how the hell I'm gonna do that if I can't move my arm up or out for the first six weeks.

I know... thanks. My plan is to work hard on it after the surgery, but you know how that goes. I can't even imagine how this thing is gonna feel after they cut on me. I was putting my skirt on this morning and it caused me to wonder how the hell I'm gonna do that if I can't move my arm up or out for the first six weeks.

Fixed for ya....:D

I do surgery in my shop at home for very discounted rates. I have some top notch razor knives that I meticulously sharpen on the sidewalk and sterilize with a lighter. I then wipe the soot off on my pants and dip them in alcohol so that to avoid any infections.

All this for a handle bottle of the Captain.

Shall I pencil you in?

Archived