• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jim Rome agrees that our defense's scheme is horrible

panthers1789

It doesnt help when our local media are too big of pussies (or suckups) to ask those hard questions. They make it way to easy on Fox.

:mad:

I heard a soundbite from Fox's presser and somebody asked him "why was Fitzgerald so open?" - vaguely familiar voice maybe it was Gantt, so at least one local is trying at least....anyway his answer was typical Fox.

I heard a soundbite from Fox's presser and somebody asked him "why was Fitzgerald so open?" - vaguely familiar voice maybe it was Gantt, so at least one local is trying at least....anyway his answer was typical Fox.

Yeah, they can ask him all the "tough" questions they want, they'll get the same answers. I can understand where people are coming from, but I'd actually respect Fox less if he pussied out to the reporters.

Here were his exact words just now on Rome is burning.

" Did Carolina even know Boldin was out? It was hard to tell seeing Larry Fitzgerald run freely through the secondary all game long, I know Fitzgerald is a freak but with Boldin out maybe, just maybe you pay a little more attention to Fitzgerald, maybe jam him at the line of scrimmage and force Steve Breaston to make a play or two, make a adjustment, any adjustment at all, I didn't see Arizona going into Carolina and giving them that kind of beatdown, but then again I didn't see Carolina giving them that much help either"

At least people outside of our fans notice how retarded Trgo is.

Jim Rome. Genius. Out.

Quite a few years back. Jim Everett used to be a very good QB, but somewhere along the line he developed "happy feet" in the pocket. Rome took to calling him Chris Everett calling him a pussy. Then he did it to his face. :P

Ha, what a bitch huh? I'd kick his ass to for doin that.

Thanks for the info.

Archived