• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Definition of bandwagon fans

panthers1789

I'm pretty sure we have a pretty ugly bandwagon fanbase here in Carolina. It's been pretty evident recently. No one cared about the Panthers in the beginning of the season...but everyone's all excited towards the end "Omg we're good this year let's go win the superbowl, yeah!" and then we lose "GET RID OF ALL THE COACHES AND JAKE DELHOMME AND THE DEFENSE ARRGH THE PANTHERS SUCK WE'RE GOING TO BE 1-15 FOR THE NEXT THREE SEASONS."

We don't really have much of a right to accuse other teams of having bandwagon fans.

I'm pretty sure we have a pretty ugly bandwagon fanbase here in Carolina. It's been pretty evident recently. No one cared about the Panthers in the beginning of the season...but everyone's all excited towards the end "Omg we're good this year let's go win the superbowl, yeah!" and then we lose "GET RID OF ALL THE COACHES AND JAKE DELHOMME AND THE DEFENSE ARRGH THE PANTHERS SUCK WE'RE GOING TO BE 1-15 FOR THE NEXT THREE SEASONS."

We don't really have much of a right to accuse other teams of having bandwagon fans.

Thats not bandwagon fans, thats just retarded fans.

The Cardinal couldn't even sell out their first playoff game, yet for this Sundays game they sold out all their tickets in 6 minutes.

Yeah, how dare all those people not want to pay to see a team that lost all those games at the end, and lets not mention how bad the economy has made it for people.

i have always cared about the panthers and i love profootball but whay i saw saturday night was imbarrassing to the organization and the fans who have lived with the pain this team seems to cause i still say it and i have watched the games for over 40 years jale cost us this game and i saw 3 years ago he was not right anymore and we can live in deniel all we want too but we need new qb next season who can manage agame we have the pieces for something special here just need abetter defense and a qb thats all

(for what I have in bold)

Yea it is obvious your new here and don't know what your talking about, either that or you must hang out with some sh*tty people IRL.

"no one cared about the panthers in the beginning of the season"-

Maybe you didn't , but most of us been here all year on this PANTHERS FORUM.

Man your a dumbass.......

What you just put has nothing to do with being a fair weather fan.

You seriously must have NO idea what it means still, please go look it up.

A fair weather fan wouldn't care who was on the squad or who the coach was, they would go start rooting for the next team.

:smilielol5:

(for what I have in bold)

Yea it is obvious your new here and don't know what your talking about, either that or you must hang out with some sh*tty people IRL.

"no one cared about the panthers in the beginning of the season"-

Maybe you didn't , but most of us been here all year on this PANTHERS FORUM.

Man your a dumbass.......

What you just put has nothing to do with being a fair weather fan.

You seriously must have NO idea what it means still, please go look it up.

A fair weather fan wouldn't care who was on the squad or who the coach was, they would go start rooting for the next team.

:smilielol5:

Thank you for being dramatic and immature and calling me a dumbass for a completely valid comment. I've been here since the beginning rooting hard just like I'm sure tons of people on this forum have. I'm talking more about the city in general, people who couldn't have told you our record in the first half of the season, but were in love with the team before the game Saturday night. I don't know about you but I know tons of those people.

And the rest of my post can apply to the people on the forum. One bad game and people think that all the sudden, forget that we had a successful 12-4 regular season, the Panthers are screwed and won't be good until half of the organization is fired and replaced. That is band wagon, that is fair weather.

And the rest of my post can apply to the people on the forum. One bad game and people think that all the sudden, forget that we had a successful 12-4 regular season, the Panthers are screwed and won't be good until half of the organization is fired and replaced. That is band wagon, that is fair weather.

No it isn't ROFL, so your saying every Eagle fan is a fair weather fan, and a band wagon fan?

Dood you have NO clue what your talking about.

Here ill help you since you need it,

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fair+weather+fan

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bandwagon%20fan

Show me where it says ANYTHING about wanting to change personnel or coaches, or bitching or complaining, or anything of that nature.

Your just making sh*t up, otherwise.

Fairweather and Bandwagon are just different ways to say "disloyal" which is exactly what I'm saying. It's called a synonym

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/synonym

By the way, next time you're trying to make a point in an argument you probably shouldn't reference urban dictionary as your source.

Archived