• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Del Rio...

Steve Smith

I don't see Del Rio being let go. His defensive coordinator left and he was faced with several injuries, especially on the offensive line. Not to mention this is a team that plays the Titans and Colts twice a year. And the Texans aren't that bad either, really.

In the event he is let go, he will soon get one of the vacant head coaching positions, as others have mentioned.

HCs don't normally go back to lesser version of themselves though it has happened in the past. He'll get another HC gig.

Marinelli stepped down to less than a DC, all though 0-16 will do that.

But I don't think that Del Rio will be out, they had a major front office shake up today and I think if they were gonna do it they would have done it all at once.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3828465

Lately, when short tenured HC's get fired, generally they take a step down to an OC/DC position for a year/few years then get back to where they were originally on a different team.

See: Jim Mora

Romeo Crennel

Dom Capers

Rod Marinelli

..off the top of my head.

Lately, when short tenured HC's get fired, generally they take a step down to an OC/DC position for a year/few years then get back to where they were originally on a different team.

See: Jim Mora

Romeo Crennel

Dom Capers

Rod Marinelli

..off the top of my head.

Ray Rhodes... is anothere. Is he still a DC in Seattle?

Archived