• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

boo7382 would like to know..

The Saltman

You can thank Saltman for that. He gets drunk every weekend and starts trying to claim he is a she and we should all come to his/her house for a big "party in my inflatable pool".

hahahahaha thats hilarious. inflatable poolll ahhahaha. o man thats great:smilielol5:

idk...thats just what u told me so? all i know is she was fat...or the guys thought she was fat...and she got alot of shi* for it. na sorry guys, i havent been around. the other day was the first time ive been in these forums. i dont even know what half of this shi* is....pie? reps?! normally, i am just commenting...all new to mee!

BW fat? LMAO

Unless you know her, don't be talking poo about her. Most of the guys on here weren't even members when she was here. All they know is hearsay.

You want respect? Quit typing like a 12yo with turrets. There's not a woman on here that doesn't know football, so it's not that big a deal.

You can thank Saltman for that. He gets drunk every weekend and starts trying to claim he is a she and we should all come to his/her house for a big "party in my inflatable pool".

Fug that, it took me a week to get all of the peanut butter out of my thong the last time I went....

BW fat? LMAO

Unless you know her, don't be talking poo about her. Most of the guys on here weren't even members when she was here. All they know is hearsay.

You want respect? Quit typing like a 12yo with turrets. There's not a woman on here that doesn't know football, so it's not that big a deal.

damn girl. got a little anger there?

do you mean tourettes?

Did I say there was anything special about me knowing something about football.

BW fat? LMAO

Rrrrrrrarrrrrrrrrrr!

Well in fairness, BW wasn't fat. She was no size 2 but she was a long way from fat.

A bit of an attention ***** but even that was understandable with the reception she got around here.

I agree with this post.

Everyone was clamoring all over each other to have e-sex with BW, then all of a sudden she was a fat attention *****.

Personally I think Meat sent her a naked PM of himself to her and she said something degrading about his tiny wee-wee and he started the e-rumor that she was an e-*****.

Archived