• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

steve smith youtube video

PanthersFanInGA

I hope to God that wasn't really you trying to call his name as he is trying to concentrate on the game. As annoying as that sounded you should be glad he didn't punch you in the nose, let alone slap you hand. :rolleyes:

No, that wasn't me. I haven't been to a game in Charlotte since the mid 90's. I just thought it was cool to see how somebody has seats like that at the entrance to see the players that close.

The player is running out onto the field where they get introduced. The fans scream, call out the players name.. There is a guy up in Smitty's face holding a camera. Someone calling his name isn't going to be an issue. Y'all take your midol today?

Cardiac and Decrpytic act as if people are going to be dead silent when Smith enters the field to let him "concentrate on his gameplan". Lmao, please. If I was sitting in that guys seat and Steve walked right in front of me I'd probably yell for him too. I imagine it helps him get pumped up. You'd be lying if you said you wouldn't do the same.

The video was cool....I go to all of the home games but never get to see the players that close :)

I went to the Dallas/Panthers game in 2006 (which unfortunately we lost with a 4th quarter meltdown) and when it was like 34-14 with the clock running down, I snuck down to the corner of the stands where the players locker room is and got to lean over the edge where most of the kids are and it was pretty cool to be that close to all the players. Jake actually threw something up in the stands within my range of catching it, but I figured it would mean more to one of the kids. :o

Smitty was the last one off the field though.

Cardiac and Decrpytic act as if people are going to be dead silent when Smith enters the field to let him "concentrate on his gameplan". Lmao, please. If I was sitting in that guys seat and Steve walked right in front of me I'd probably yell for him too. I imagine it helps him get pumped up. You'd be lying if you said you wouldn't do the same.

I wasn't trying to say that it should be dead silent when he enters the field. All I was saying is that whoever recorded that video sounded like a 5 year old girl in the Barbie aisle at ToysRUs. It was quite annoying, that's all I was saying. I also didn't understand the point of the posting of the video. I guess you were interested in the fact someone had seats that close to him. Great! We all know there are seats that close. But you know what? I get an even closer look at him on my Sony HD 50". Whoooopeee.

Archived