• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TopCats Cheerleader Crying After Playoff Loss

SteelerStar007

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0901/nfl.cheerleaders.divisional.playoffs/content.13.html

Wow, this beautiful babe (TopCats cheerleader) was crying after playoff loss to Cardinals. It's so sad! :( I thought Panthers were a better team than Cardinals. And they have not lost any game at home in regular season. I didn't expect a blowout because I thought it was going to be a close or tight game.

My whole brothers live in Hickory, North Carolina, it's about 45 mins away from Charlotte, they're rooting for Panthers to win and get another shot into Super Bowl.

I'm from Fresno, California, and I'm a faithful Steelers fan. Wish me a good luck against Ravens and get another shot into Super Bowl.

I wish a very good luck to all Panthers fans out there. Remember, there's always every next year.

Best Regards,

steelers fan from cali? really? with all the teams that state has you are going to pull for a team on the other side of the nation? really? this is why I hate steelers people. cowboys people too for that matter. it's like they turned on a game one day, and asked the closest knowledgeable person which team has the most super bowl wins. then said, "that's my team". what a joke.

Archived