• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

dan connor on 630 am right now

Jbro

No disrespect to JBro, thanks for letting us know, but am I the only one who is kind of at the point that you just don't care what any of our guys have to say right now?

Props to Connor for playing awesome both games, he's looking great... Blowing people up in the backfield almost every play... But idk, maybe I'm just annoyed and I don't wanna hear the PC stuff that our players will say b/c JR's greedy ass has a franchise-induced gag order on them.

I was pissed yesterday, but what the hell is the point really? I guess we all had unrealistic expectations for this team anyway. Maybe next year they can redeem themselves if there is actually a season and JR will decide to spend more than 20 dollars on new players.

Yeah, I think my attitude this year is so different than it has been any other year b/c I think I finally reached my boiling point with the nonchalant attitude of the front office, with the saying a lot of words that mean nothing, with the lack of direction, with the consistent inconsistency... I'm just tired of it. I don't want to hear anymore interviews. I want to see results.

I kind of see the interviews as teasers to keep you tuned in, like the ones women get for soap operas, and I'm not a fan of soap operas.

I was pissed yesterday, but what the hell is the point really? I guess we all had unrealistic expectations for this team anyway. Maybe next year they can redeem themselves if there is actually a season and JR will decide to spend more than 20 dollars on new players.

Not all. This is not a surprize to me at all, which is why I have a problem with so many people trashing our players. So many were putting pressure on Smith too. I called it that he was not going to be enough and would not be our Savior.

And some told me that his broken arm would not affect his mentality but in fact if you read his comments from the last couple of games you can tell that's on his mind all the time now.

Having said that, I still care what the players have to say, and more than ever. THIS IS the time when we should be paying attention. And Dan Connor, to me looks like he could be another team leader on defense. Guy looked great out there. I like him.

I am actually really interested in how this re-building process progresses and what Jimmy can offer us. It's a glimpse into the future.

Archived