• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles Johnson will have a big year.

chollar8

just sayin'. I liked what I saw from him this year.

Why would you think that? If Pep is not here to get double teamed who do you think teams will slide the protection too? I don't think he is ready too be our best pass rusher and the person who gets all the attention on the Line.

Right now the Dline is looking like a dog sh*t sandwich.

Yes, but what if we're known for our dog sh*t sandwich? What if it's your special recipe, what you're known for throughout the land, and then you have a new head chef who comes in and can't even manage to make a decent dogsh*t sandwich?

Your reputation is on the line. What do you do? What do you do?

Why would you think that? If Pep is not here to get double teamed who do you think teams will slide the protection too? I don't think he is ready too be our best pass rusher and the person who gets all the attention on the Line.

OMG pep is not fuging Superman. Do you think he the only DE in league to Get Doubled???

Funny you mention that though, because Arizona stuck 1 on 1 coverage on him just like denver did a few weeks before.

Pep made it CLEAR through his lack of effort that he wanted gone.

the sad part is that he had his best season playing half ass.

Yes, but what if we're known for our dog sh*t sandwich? What if it's your special recipe, what you're known for throughout the land, and then you have a new head chef who comes in and can't even manage to make a decent dogsh*t sandwich?

Your reputation is on the line. What do you do? What do you do?

What if Fox just fires Turgo and takes over the defense???

And considering our dog poo sandwich was near the bottom half of the league for the last 2 seasons I am up FOR ANY CHANGE...

i do think that we need alot of work on the DL, but i like your point.

Thanks for the compliment.

Question for you though. Do you think we need another DE to "replace" Peppers? IMO I like what I see out of Johnson and Brayton. No they are not Peppers but neither is any other DE in the NFL or in this upcoming draft.

I think the work that needs to be done is on the interior of the DL. And it might not take that much work. If somehow the team can find a Jenkins type of DT and move Lewis back to his rotational role that alone could be enough. Of course that is with Trgovac and Fox doing as I stated and change up the scheme to utilize the LB more in creating pressure.

I think we need another DE and another DT.

The DT needs to be starting quality so we can move lewis back to being a rotational guy

the DE doesn't need to be a starter just yet but someone we can trust to play in our new rotation.

Go back to rotating the dline out a lot and keep our players fresh the whole season.

If we do trade peppers, then we could possibly look at adding a dt and a de in the draft and maybe bring in one or two from FA to compete in TC

Archived