• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NASCAR Simulators

iamcline

I actually have no relation with any Clines on iRacing lol. Been asked plenty of times on there though hah. I've basically all but stayed away from iRacing. The Pro Series races are about the only reason I stay around there. I've found a really good rFactor mod that is nearly as realistic and gets me away from all of the attitudes over at iRacing.

• 3 weeks later...

I was a huge fan of the simulator they had inside Concord Mills right across from what's now Dave and Buster's, but NASCAR Speed Park pretty much ran it out of business. :(

Same here.. the sad part is the nascar simulators at nascar speedpark suck, they are either broken or only have 1 that works..

That being said we should start up a league or team with huddle members..id go get i racing or what ever you guys play. I currently run the stock cars on Forza 3 and i kickass (top 1% in the world ...well world of Forza) but yea if we could all agree on a platform and game i think we could have some fun

Archived