• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Gantt article...Pep wants to play OLB in a 3-4 defense

smitzzz24

let me just put it this way: people on the basketball team weren't even sure he liked girls

and I know that one of his exteamates thinks this as well and has made it a point to bring up more than once

not that it matters...but hello Singletary's team lol

you don't come out of the draft and declare what position you're going to play, especially with the DE-OLB position.

you're drafted by a team that thinks they can use you.

shut up.

Classy Fiz. Take your anger out on your Justin Timberlake blowup doll.

Regardless, Peppers is the only athlete to say I don't care about the money. I just want to win. Great person IMO. What's the use in having the talent if you DON'T use it????!!! He recognizes this and wants out. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot of re-structuring in our coaching dept. Fox will still be there, hopefully Trgo is gone and Tim Lewis takes over for him.

Just do SOMETHING, better than doing nothing.

Fox is the problem, Turd is just an extension of Fox.

Some of us are tired of seeing Elite or potentially elite players being held back by our crappy coaches.

(and it is obvious they are too now)

If you only wished the panthers the best, then there is no way you could be for Jake,Turd, or Fox.

If you didn't want our team to get slapped like that, you should have told Jake to hold onto the damn ball in our playoff game, that is a way bigger slap.

Also Turd holding onto his job this long into the off season is an even bigger slap than that.

You just want to hate now just to hate, so w/e.

You know you have players you like on other teams.

It's not like you can't be a panthers fan if you enjoy watching other players in the league.

If you choose to not like peppers w/e that's fine, but your just doing it because he left our sh*tty situation and your bitter.

Be bitter, no one cares.

i don't have any loyalty to fox, trgocrap, or jake. my loyalty is to the panthers.

i have said all along that if the leadership of the team can't get the panthers winning, find new leaders.

like i said. trgo is the problem here. if it can't be managed then fox is the problem (which may very well be the case). if fox can't be managed then hurney is the problem (which can also be the case).

i hate the mismanagement of our players as much as you but i will never wish ill for our team.

i don't care who the players are on the team as long as there is a team that can win.

if we have a leadership structure and a system that can't get our team winning and holds our players back then it needs to be removed and one put in place that can.

i am bitter about how it is turning out. so what? i'm pissed at everyone that made this happen.

i don't want our good players to succeed in other situations either. i don't care about them. i just care about the panthers. if they are here and want to be here and can help us win, cool. if not...goodbye. you no longer matter. just don't get in our way.

Acutally i commend Peppers. AK had it right. He said forget about the money, this D scheme sucks. I have a respect for a man thats not all about the money. We offered him the highest contract at his position, and he turned it down. Please let trgo go!!!!

What you and AK have wrong is that this is Fox's scheme. Trgo is just running it for him just like Del Rio did. Dumping Trgo is not the solution.

KUDO's to PEPPERS !!

Who would want to keep playing with a team that has no desire to play aggresive!

Get a lead and play contoll ball and run the clock out .

Never ever change your game plan or adjust to what you see in a game .

Peppers is not challenged !

This young man at 6'7" 280 has talent ,

Steve Smith has talent , but he saw the ball how many times against CARDS ?

Steve will be next star to move on when his contract is up !

Archived