• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did anyone else last night feel bad?

Zod

The amount of pressure Pittsburgh and Baltimore apply when they blitz is fun to watch. We used to apply that pressure, in 2005. Fox's schemes and the way he applies them are showing their age. Would like to see a young coach ala Davidson get a shot at the D-Coordinator position. There's enough talent, esp. at linebacker to still be disruptive, even with an average line and secondary.

:(...you are not lying.....I am still shocked about that. Jim Johnson got outcoached (wow, I can't believe I just said that) and the Eagles defense got outplayed. They picked a bad day to have a bad day. ;)

LOL, seems like allot of teams been having bad days the past few weeks. I just finalized my travel plans for Tampa, and will be at the game. The Cardinals are poised to "Shock the World" :cool:

Man even watching the Iggles, Cards game... When the eagles started that comeback did you see how much pressure they were bringing...Turd please blitz some people please please please please.

Blitzing only works if you have CB's that allow you to do it. The Eagles were blitzing in the first half also but Kurt Warner and their OC were ready for it and tore us up. Live by the sword, die by the sword. But I know what you are getting at.....

Blitzing only works if you have CB's that allow you to do it. The Eagles were blitzing in the first half also but Kurt Warner and their OC were ready for it and tore us up. Live by the sword, die by the sword. But I know what you are getting at.....

And the safeties.

Archived