• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat

Ohio

To be Honest, No one really. lol

They aren't going to win a championship this season. I don't think that the heat can get past the Celtics in 7 games or Orlando in 7 games.

We showed last year in the playoffs how dominant Howard can be against a team with no legitimate center. We had size and plenty of fouls..but it takes more to stop that monster.

wow trollin hard....get over it . he left he didn't want to be here. Welcome to the life of a Panthers fan. It was his choice. He got you to a championship, and did everything he could to try and help Cleveland win.

if you are going to make a thread every single time the Heat don't have a Space Jam caliber performance you need to be banned from the bobcats forum

Friday the heat play orlando..who do they have is gunna stop Dwight Howard????

meh come season's end I think the Heat will be better than Orlando, because Howard is so inconsistent offensively, however if he improves it would be interesting.

The C's are definitely built better to beat the Heat.......the problem the Heat have when defending the Celtics is who guards Rondo- Lebron? Wade? That leaves Pierce to Miller or Jones.....Maybe Wade-Rondo, Miller-Allen, Lebron-Pierce, either way the Heat need a big performance each night from their Big Three, otherwise I don't think their role players are good enough to win big games.

Archived