• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lost!!!!!

Zod

I started watching all the season's on Netflix leading up to this season in December.

The Character that gets me is Richard, the guy (who looks like he is wearing eyeliner) that appears the same age in all of the time changes. He is a big piece of this puzzle.

Also, on a side note, I like how they tied Locke's Con-father to Sawyer....

I started watching all the season's on Netflix leading up to this season in December.

The Character that gets me is Richard, the guy (who looks like he is wearing eyeliner) that appears the same age in all of the time changes. He is a big piece of this puzzle.

Also, on a side note, I like how they tied Locke's Con-father to Sawyer....

Yeah everyone is connected somehow.... even Jack's dead met Sawyer.

I should have known the french crew would have led to the french woman who's been there forever and is now dead (can't remember her name). she was pregnant - with Ben's daughter?

other than that not a lot of answers, more leading up to them heading back to the island I guess. I guess they have time to wait for Hugo to get out of jail.

Yeah it's cool we get to see Roussou again, and I knew Jin wasn't dead.

I think it's obvious Miles is probably Dr. Chang/Halliwax/Candle's son after last night. Miles was on the island before, and so was Charlotte it seems (I'm still thinking she's Ben's buddy when he was like 10).

Roussou did say that her crew got sick and all that and went crazy. I'm thinking they ended up getting the "constant" sickness and maybe she didn't because Jin was her constant..... It's crazy, it's like a big cycle going around it seems

I'm curious to see what Sun does with the gun. Overall, last night's episode was boring to me too, off-the-island scenes are so boring. I hope it doesn't take long for them to go to the island.

roussou was pregnant, correct? I think I saw that. And if so is it Bens?

It's not Ben's kid. He eventually steals the baby from Danielle (Alex). Maybe that's what you meant. But yes, that's Alex in there. The baby daddy is with her but he must get sick later on too.

It's not Ben's kid. He eventually steals the baby from Danielle (Alex). Maybe that's what you meant. But yes, that's Alex in there. The baby daddy is with her but he must get sick later on too.

Yes thats what I meant. Thanks.

Being a huge fan of conspiracy theories and off the wall type of sh*t, Lost has been my kind of show from the get go. While this season has been kind of slow for the past two episodes or so, I think it'll pick up. Here's some things that are boggling my mind.

-John Locke being "special".

If you remember the scene from a while ago where Richard approaches John as a child and presents him with a number of objects. John picks the wrong one, and Richard leaves. This season, Richard approaches John between the flashes and tells him what he must do, and then gives him the compass. So, I guess this means that John is supposed to somehow go back in time, or relive his life with all of his knowledge and experiences, and select the compass. At that point, Richard will know that John is really the old John, and he will be ready to lead the island and avoid all these problems.

Perhaps the reason why John is so special is the fact that he can actually change his past? The show has indicated several times that no matter what you try to do to change your past, the universe will find a way to undo it, or correct it. Maybe John is somehow above this rule, or maybe he gets born again over and over? Maybe this is Richard's condition as well.

-Desmond being the constant

In the last season, Daniel wrote down in his notebook that Desmond would be his constant, should anything go wrong. That got me thinking, who has not had an encounter with Desmond? Even Libby gave Desmond her boat so that he could get to the island in the first place. (Even though that's not what he was trying to do). Could this mean Libby comes back at some point? Is Desmond the key to everyone's survival from all this time warp stuff?

Archived