• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 8 Bobcats Vs. Raptors

SOJA

Starters:

Bobcats

PG-DJ Augustine

SG- Stephen Jackson

SF- Gerald Wallace

PF- Boris Diaq

C- Nazr Mohammed

Raptors

PG-Jarrett Jack

SG- DeMar DeRozan

SF- Linas Kleiza

PF- Reggie Evans

C- Andrea Bargnani

Both teams are (1-6). Big road game for the Bobcats to win, and ironically the first one I can watch this year. Sorry I know this isn't nearly as good as when KT or radiokiller does it, but I didn't see one so....here it is

stats for Raptors leaders:

Bargnani 19 ppg

evans 12 rpg

Calderon 5 apg

side note* why the fug have we not tried to trade for Calderon yet? He isn't even starting!!

damn't meant to make the title (Game 8: )

wow s-jax wow. Not going to lie I would trade him to chicago if the deal was right. He isn't getting any younger and can be a real douche sometimes.....no first round pick this year this teams roster does not look very promising for the future, but I do love G-Force that guy is a ball player.

Jack is a GIGANTIC MINUS walking around on the court. LB needs to just sit his ass down and let Hendo or even Carroll play at this point. I've watched him miss about 4 shots in a row, layups at that... Refuse to pass to a wide open DJ and Carroll, both behind the 3pt line... Then we get possession on a Raptors turnover and Jack gets called for a tech...

What a dumbass. I really am tired of his sh*t. I REALLY hope we move him for somebody quick. I noticed last year he wasn't as good as I thought, but now he's just flat out terrible.

Jack is a GIGANTIC MINUS walking around on the court. LB needs to just sit his ass down and let Hendo or even Carroll play at this point. I've watched him miss about 4 shots in a row, layups at that... Refuse to pass to a wide open DJ and Carroll, both behind the 3pt line... Then we get possession on a Raptors turnover and Jack gets called for a tech...

What a dumbass. I really am tired of his sh*t. I REALLY hope we move him for somebody quick. I noticed last year he wasn't as good as I thought, but now he's just flat out terrible.

this. I've been begging for Diaw to be traded but if Jax keeps this up I have no problem trading him too

Archived