• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Flyers

merchman567

We were due for a let down game... of course it would be the one I bet on...ugh. We just got smoked... Cam wasnt on... yes the D didnt play well in front of him but some of those goals come on... he was out of position. I think the team was still thinking of that schlacking they gave the oilers. WELL WAKE UP BOYS!! You just got schlacked... and worse 8-1 IN YOUR OWN DAMN HOME! You best be ready to play Saturday!

We can't keep doing this and expect to continue as a .500 team. It is almost inevitable that our rookies scoring will cool off, and playing out of position defense is not going to get us to where we can be.

Either this team isn't listening, or our coaching staff isn't coaching. I don't care how young you are, being consistently out of position is utterly inexcusable. Even in the games when we do not allow 3+ goals, you can tell our defense is living on a wing and a prayer. Something has got to change.

Archived