• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we really beat seattle?

Mr ocho nueve

Don't you know?

Luck is the only player in the history of football to come with a guarantee to be great.

Some how, and for some reason, people have said that about other QBs before, but this time it's actually true. It's gotta be. Forget the past.

what if Andrew Luck doesn't have huge hands???!?!!?

I do hope we draft him but this hysteria even I am falling victim to is a bit crazy.

I will never root for the Panthers to lose. I heard that some were rooting for Kasay to miss that kick. That amazes me. I want us to draft Luck as much as the next guy but rooting against the Panthers? Unfathomable to me. I will take a win over a draft pick anyday. Draft picks can always be busts, wins are permanent. The only "sure thing" is the W.

I can see your point here. But what does a W here do? It does literally nothing. We won't be able to get to the playoffs. Do we only want wins so that we won't be the so called 'laughingstock' of the league? I don't mind being made fun of if it means that we can get someone who I think can help us win ALOT more games in the future when the seasons matter than the next best option.

Archived