• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

don't insult others . no name calling or other personal attacks. no spamming (and that includes just saying the same stuff over and over and over in various threads). don't threaten violence. no racist remarks or really any derogatory talk about any people group (that doesn't include fans of other teams). don't hijack threads or derail topics.

there were rules of conduct that you had to agree to when you joined and that you agreed to or else you wouldn't be here. i don't know exactly what they are, but the above pretty much covers it all. we give a little bit of leeway on somethings, but when you push things too far, we'll let you know.

edit...found the terms:

thank you sir, much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I have been a lurker on here since '05 and I just now finally decided to create account.  I am from Illinois (pretty sure im the only Panther fan here) and have been a Panther fan since 1995.  I am surrounded by fairweather Colt fans and super homer Bear fans, so it is nice to read comments by fellow Panther fans once in a while. 

Anyway,  I have been to 4 Panther games, all of them away, and this year my wife and I decided we are going to go watch our first game at BoA.  I am looking for tickets on StubHub and I have a few questions;

1. When it says row 1A what is the difference between 1 and 1A

2. Where should I get tix from, stubhub or somewhere else?

If you read this and reply, not only would I not feel alone in this world, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks, and go Panthers!

Dude.........did you get any answers to the questions you had??

if not let us know.....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm from London. Have stayed up until silly o' clock since about 2008 to watch, cry and more recently crack a nervous smile at Panthers games.   

Lack of sleep/the 2010 season may be responsible for my current mental fragility. 

I have an English accent and therefore a natural tendency to steal your women. Please understand this is not my fault. 

Hello all

Just found this forum - looks good so far.  I'm not much of a lurker so I just signed up right when I read through some quality, informed posts.  Hope that keeps up.

From the carolinas - used to live off of Selwyn in south charlotte but, unforunately, had to move out of state (to NY) not long ago.  Hope to move back to queen city within the next couple of years.   Most people around here don't even recognize my panther sicker on the car!  My first panther game was THE first panther game against the Falcons

Looking forward to some good panther discussion.

Cheers

Hi! Longtime lurker...joined in May...just started posting. I am a Charlotte native and only became interested in football because of the Panthers. Therefore I have an intense hatred for other teams' "fans" in our territory. Since I'm a girl I can get away with shaming them which I do when I see them out feral wandering the streets. Especially the Steelers and Cowboys fans. Good Gawd.

Love the board here!!! Well everyone but Alice. I'm not that new. ;)

Archived