• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stoner of the Week Club

Jbro

I quit for at least 3 months out of each year.

I have wild ass dreams every time too. For the longest time they were sexy dreams, so I had no complaints.

However, during my most recent cleanse the dreams were still super intense, but man were they morbid/disturbing.

I think that MJ somehow either prevents you from dreaming or (most likely) prevents you from remembering any of the dreams.

No, I have great dreams. I am a normal crazy dreamer though. I have the most vivid and detailed dreams. Like, right now I can remember the dream I was having last night. My mom says I get it from her b/c the same thing happens to her. very vivid, detailed, you remember a lot. Im just hoping I dont follow her path b.c she has had serious sleeping problems at her age.

Anyways, I normally don't have nightmares, I mean, Ill have a bad dream here and there but I never have horrible nightmares. When I quit, it was constant horrible Im watching myself die or someone kill me and waking up gasping for air and sweating while I was crying. It was absolutely horrible!

Some people don't like to smoke before they go to bed. If I take a nap, I dont like to do it b/c it keeps me awake. At night before I go to bed though, its usually the last thing I do before I get in my bed. Just helps to relax my brain and chill so I can get to sleep easier. Im a very light sleeper and its already hard enough for me to get to sleep normally.

No, I have great dreams. I am a normal crazy dreamer though. I have the most vivid and detailed dreams. Like, right now I can remember the dream I was having last night. My mom says I get it from her b/c the same thing happens to her. very vivid, detailed, you remember a lot. Im just hoping I dont follow her path b.c she has had serious sleeping problems at her age.

Anyways, I normally don't have nightmares, I mean, Ill have a bad dream here and there but I never have horrible nightmares. When I quit, it was constant horrible Im watching myself die or someone kill me and waking up gasping for air and sweating while I was crying. It was absolutely horrible!

Some people don't like to smoke before they go to bed. If I take a nap, I dont like to do it b/c it keeps me awake. At night before I go to bed though, its usually the last thing I do before I get in my bed. Just helps to relax my brain and chill so I can get to sleep easier. Im a very light sleeper and its already hard enough for me to get to sleep normally.

That is terrible.

I always get safe before bedtime, safety first!

You only remember dreams if you wake up during them. On any given night you experience over 400. They seem so vivid and real because when youre sleeping your brain does not have to control the body like it does when youre awake. So, dreams is your mind going all out, all the energy to run your body can now be enjoyed by your brain doing whatever it wants...

When I do the occasional hiatus from smokin' up, I fall asleep easier, but not so deep. I wake up with a quickness. I like being able to sleep through the kids crying or the dog whining to go out 'cause then I dont have to take care of it, the wifey can... but if I do get woke up, I absolutely feel a responsibility to pretend Im still sleeping so the wife can get up and I fall back asleep soon...

It is about time for another clearin out of all the resin build up, but hey, its the holidays and I just got some more of the good. And after the holidays, I will come up with another reason to blaze on...

You only remember dreams if you wake up during them. On any given night you experience over 400. They seem so vivid and real because when youre sleeping your brain does not have to control the body like it does when youre awake. So, dreams is your mind going all out, all the energy to run your body can now be enjoyed by your brain doing whatever it wants...

When I do the occasional hiatus from smokin' up, I fall asleep easier, but not so deep. I wake up with a quickness. I like being able to sleep through the kids crying or the dog whining to go out 'cause then I dont have to take care of it, the wifey can... but if I do get woke up, I absolutely feel a responsibility to pretend Im still sleeping so the wife can get up and I fall back asleep soon...

It is about time for another clearin out of all the resin build up, but hey, its the holidays and I just got some more of the good. And after the holidays, I will come up with another reason to blaze on...

guess im just a freak then bc I remember multiple dreams. vivid and detailed. next time i have a crazy one ill tell u guys about it and u can see how messed up my brain is.

guess im just a freak then bc I remember multiple dreams. vivid and detailed. next time i have a crazy one ill tell u guys about it and u can see how messed up my brain is.

Only if it includes another girl and pajamas.

btw just got some of the best stuff I've had in weeks :party:

Archived