• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mother Nature is buying Favre time

Boltergeist

It won't be at the Metrodome

We were notified this morning by the Metrodome authorities that the dome will not be available for the Giants-Vikings game on Monday or Tuesday. We are currently exploring alternatives to play the game Monday night at the University of Minnesota stadium or another domed NFL stadium. We will continue provide information as it becomes available.

I'm wondering if it could end up here in StL

I would think Atl-Car is more appealing than GB-Det..... Guess not.

Since it's a singleheader, I'd say NO-StL would be the most appealing of decisions, but I don't see those markets wanting to switch from early to late.

Detroit's sounding like the most likely for tomorrow, since there's a game, and obviously camera crew ready there (StL is down in NO today).

I love how the headlines say the roof collapsed. To me that means the roof is lying on the field. That's what I thought happened when I woke up and heard it.

Yeah it pretty much collapsed... they just showed a cool ass video of it on the Fox pre-game show... The roof fell and ripped and there is snow on the field.

Archived