• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You have to take a dump...

The Saltman

I work in a small office. There was this like 350lb guy that used to work here and you couldn't go into the bathroom within an hour after he went in there or you'd have to have an exorcisim upon exit. We routinely would use the wimmin's bathroom with a scout at the door after he made the mens room walls cry.

I work in a small office. There was this like 350lb guy that used to work here and you couldn't go into the bathroom within an hour after he went in there or you'd have to have an exorcisim upon exit. We routinely would use the wimmin's bathroom with a scout at the door after he made the mens room walls cry.

This same thing used to happen where I used to work. We were on a floor with like 200 people. This guy was probably almost 400 lbs and had his own stench to him. He would eat extremely unhealthy too. The guys used to come back from the bathroom and just from the looks on their faces u could tell that they had experienced it.

Since they didn't want him to know, they would also call it "code red" and so no one would go in the bathroom within at least 30 minutes of a code red.

So glad Im not a guy for that reason.

Archived