• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN loses a good analyst

Mr. Scot

Floyd Reese, longtime Titans GM and recent ESPN analyst, has been hired is a consultant' role with the Patriots.

Hate to see him go. He was one of the guys on their programs that always made sense and seemed to know what he was talking about (and given his experience, why not?)

On ESPN, I listen to anything said by Jaworski or Tom Jackson. Merrill Hoge and Trey Wingo are good, not great. Chris Mortensen used to be king for inside info but these days Jay Glazer has him beat by a mile.

Reese was great for looking into the "behind the scenes" stuff. Their draft coverage won't be as good without his insight.

On ESPN, I listen to anything said by Jaworski or Tom Jackson. Merrill Hoge and Trey Wingo are good, not great. Chris Mortensen used to be king for inside info but these days Jay Glazer has him beat by a mile.

Reese was great for looking into the "behind the scenes" stuff. Their draft coverage won't be as good without his insight.

I really like hearing Tom Jackson, seems not to babble too much.

Archived