• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My New Office Graphics

phidelt649

Generally, I would put this in my graphics forum...but I'm so proud of it I just had to put it here....

This image is from the Cardinals game and was supplied by Rhino (Serendipity916 Photography). It measures 94" tall by 150" wide. It was rather difficult getting a good shot of it, but I managed to put some together:

Panthesr2.jpg

Panthers6.jpg

Panthers5.jpg

This is an image of my opposite wall. The Panthers graphic measures roughly 48" tall by 72" wide.

Panthers3.jpg

Another shot of the rest of my opposite wall and my front wall. The Mason's sign was printed on aluminum and then cut to shape with a router table. I then used gold foil vinyl to finish it off. It measures 30" x 30".

Panthers4.jpg

Oh yeah, someone asked me about the resolution with this thing. The file Brian gave me was really good resolution. I scaled it to 1/10th at 1000DPI and then blew it up to have a final file size of about 100DPI. It came out really well for the amount of enlargement I did on it. Here is what it looks like:

Panthers7.jpg

Thats sweet! How did you end up goin about makin that? Def a great shot of the playoff game.

We ran it on our Mimaki printer here on 54" material, then matte laminated it, premasked it and installed on the wall. Each panel had a 2" overlap to make sure everything lined up nice. Total project took about 2 hours from start to finish. I love working at a print/design company.

Rhino took that shot. I had been pestering him all season to get me one of the whole stadium but stuff kept coming up. I'm glad I waited because this shot was spectacular. Black endzones and the only time the Panthers had the lead (7-0).

Archived