• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

refs gave that game to pittsburgh

merchman567

The thing is it's funny to everyone who knows what the real deal is.

I would laugh like they do too.

It's like when someone accuses you of cheating after you win and you know you didn't so you just laugh. Your that good people have to come up with poo to make themselves feel better, heck I always took it as a compliment when it happened.

So yea that's why Ward and them laugh every time they get called dirty. They know they play tough and hard, so anything else is just a compliment.

The better team won...PERIOD. As much as America loves an underdog (and I don't dislike the Cards), is there anybody in his right mind that thinks the Cards are a better team than the Steelers? Of course not...a great and entertaining game, but the better team won. The Refs didn't score a single touchdown, or kick a single field goal or extra point that I saw. There were a few questionable calls on both teams, but great teams are overcomers. Hats off to the Cards, though. They had a great run, and yes, they did kind of remind me of the Panthers in 03.

....Were we any different? A lot of people's hearts are broken after this one... How soon we forget how it feels..

Exactly what I have been preaching, we forget how shitty it felt to lose the SB in that way. And then, you still had people dissing the Panthers left and right, just like most of you are doing right now to the Cardinals.

Archived