• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

refs gave that game to pittsburgh

merchman567

A few of those PF's called on Cardinals was BS. That was also NOT a fumble at the end. Steelers, just like Cowboys, get calls like no other.

And you say Cardinals playing dirty? HELLO Harrison playing UFC in the field. Steelers have always been the dirtiest team in the league.

The first personal foul was the face mask and was clear. The second personal foul very borderline, and probably should not have been called. The third personal foul ended up having no impact. So in effect, you are talking about one probably bad call that impacted the game. And it wasn't a terrible call, just not a good one.

And the last call was also borderline, and probably wouldn't have mattered anyway.

The cards were playing dirty football...they deserve what they got.

and pitt was 10x dirtier, harrison should have been booted from the game in the 4th. isnt it intresting that pitt is always in fights every game, post play altercations. yeah they are a clean bunch.

That last play should have been reviewed. There is no doubt about it. I don't think it would have changed the outcome, but get it right.

I believe they did a quick review, but not something like a challenge. Either way, they only had 5 seconds left. Not like they could do anything.

They didn't give it away, they just hand wrapped it in pretty pink paper and tied a bow on top of it, used special packaging so that it doesn't break around the edges and made sure it had the highest priority shipping.

Actually after what James Harrison did to the defenseless guy on the ground I just wanted the Cards to win.

Archived