• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Online Classes

The Saltman

I'm looking into finishing up my degree and was wondering if any of u know of schools online that wont break the bank. Im not interested in devry or any of that stuff. Cant go to any campuses with work and having to take care of my daughter.

Thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Most colleges have online programs.

Another popular thing is junior colleges that offer 4 year degrees from 4 year universities as some sort of satellite program (can also be done online through either Junior college or university)

There are a ton of options. It depends on your location, degree path, etc

It depends what you are trying to get your degree in. In state schools are way cheaper no matter what and I'm not even sure u of phoenix is accredited so some employers might look down on it. Best thing is go to local JC and see if they are a satellite for a major university and see if they have online. If not, the counselor there probably has info on what local universities do have online programs.

I don't know about ATL but in CA many more schools are offering online classes to lower costs due to budget cuts and so forth.

online takes a lot of devotion. i always made A's and B's at UNCC and GTCC unless it was a summer or online class. then it was a C almost always. it lacks a lot.

if you can do live classes, even one a semester, that is the way to go. you'll learn more, and have a better experience.

Archived