• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Paul Silas upset with Tyrus, Jack

C-A-T-S

mikecranston1 Mike Cranston

Silas on Thomas' foolish elbow: "What they saw was correct. We just can’t have that at the time, we just can’t. We’re right in the ball game

mikecranston1 Mike Cranston

Silas on Jack picking up a T and a night of complaining by others: "There’s just too much nonsense going on out there"

21 hours ago

I would love to see Jack leave town - would not hurt my feelings. I will go as far as saying a less talented scorer in exchange would still make this team better (lower turnovers, technicals, whining/bitching, etc.). Better for morale.

Considering how long it has been since Tyrus has had an issue like this (his first in Charlotte, I believe) I'm not ready to write him off yet.

Jack needs to go while he still has some value though. I'm tired of watching the offense stall when the ball hits his hands, and he disappears in big games.

Sure he can burn some scrubs, but when was the last time he stepped up against an opponent like Miami or Boston?

Which is very unfortunate.

Such is the NBA.

I think Jax needs to slide over to the 3 spot for the rest of his career. He just doesn't need to be playing the SG spot night in and night out. Wallace, while a fan favorite, is no longer an all-star caliber player but he does have a relatively attractive and tradeable contract. Jax does not.

Archived