• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bruins @ Canes

Liminy

The Rangers game is a must win, just for a morale boost. Very winnable game. We have a team that, I believe, can compete with just about any team in the league if they play to their potential. I think they gave full effort, just came up short.

As far as the weak shots from the point, ever since we lost Seidenberg, our point shots haven't been consistently great (unless Corvo takes them). Not that Seidenberg was a great D-man, but he had such a strong shot.

As far as the weak shots from the point, ever since we lost Seidenberg, our point shots haven't been consistently great (unless Corvo takes them). Not that Seidenberg was a great D-man, but he had such a strong shot.

It's more than just weak shots, it's how the shots are being taken. Standing flat-footed 3 steps inside the blue line and trying to twist the wrist is not going to work 99.99% of the time. You need a moderate amount of power for a deflection to do what it's supposed to.

It's more than just weak shots, it's how the shots are being taken. Standing flat-footed 3 steps inside the blue line and trying to twist the wrist is not going to work 99.99% of the time. You need a moderate amount of power for a deflection to do what it's supposed to.

True. I'm sure it will come around though. Mo won't let those weak shots stick around for too much longer (I hope). He likes aggressive play, so he needs to preach aggressive shots on goal.

True. I'm sure it will come around though. Mo won't let those weak shots stick around for too much longer (I hope). He likes aggressive play, so he needs to preach aggressive shots on goal.

Yea, I think so too. Hopefully Francis will start emphasizing that on the Power Play too. And taking higher percentage shots.

Archived