• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

family time

Hawk

this is family time you stoners!!!

thanks for the ideas....first step, no more dinner in front of the tv...unless something is going on

step 2, I shall invoke family time each night that there is nothing scheduled...ie basketball and soccer for the kid...and each night a different family member shall pick the event.

step 2.1, I shall invoke rules/guidelines as to what those events can and can not be, timing, cost etc.

step 3, I shall reign as the father of all fathers.

thanks

this is family time you stoners!!!

thanks for the ideas....first step, no more dinner in front of the tv...unless something is going on

step 2, I shall invoke family time each night that there is nothing scheduled...ie basketball and soccer for the kid...and each night a different family member shall pick the event.

step 2.1, I shall invoke rules/guidelines as to what those events can and can not be, timing, cost etc.

step 3, I shall reign as the father of all fathers.

thanks

the shooting idea was actually pretty good. I have been to the shooting range a couple times with my pops and I had a great time! I don't know if you want ur 10 year old knowing how to shoot a gun, that's your decision.

Not really a family activity, unless u want it to be.

ya, we aren't really a gun family!

we were looking at buying bows though...we live on an acreage so have lots of space to set up targets in our own yard without bothering anyone!

There is an indoor archery place on my way home from work that I pass everyday. Ive kinda been wanting to go inside and see whatsup.

Archived