• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So I got called a dirty pothead hippie today

The Pieyed Piper

One of my english professors my first year out of highschool kept giving me Ds on my papers even when I would get them reviewed by tutors, english majors, and even my dad who wrote a few textbooks in his field of study.

I stayed after class one day to ask him how to get better and he told me he smelled weed on me and he could tell I was on a bad road. I asked him if it could have been the grungy guy sitting next to me who left class that day to go take a drug test for his PO. Nope it was def me.

That was the most frustrating thing ever. I asked the department major what he thought and they transferred me out. I immediately made A's but they couldn't take away all the crappy grades from the former class but i netted a B so it worked out. But damn that was discouraging. I was trying so hard never even thinking it could be because the professor thinks I'm a dirty pot head that I'm getting D's. I hate english papers but not to the point that I make D's on them.

Archived