• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New job for the wife...

Darth Biscuit

She announced to me last night that she wants a new job... she's currently a teacher but is tired of the school system mess...

She has a BA and MA in Education, and over 15 years experience as a teacher... any suggestions? The issue I see is going to be finding something with a similar salary...

She announced to me last night that she wants a new job... she's currently a teacher but is tired of the school system mess...

She has a BA and MA in Education, and over 15 years experience as a teacher... any suggestions? The issue I see is going to be finding something with a similar salary...

my mom has a masters from UNC and 20+ years in all kinds of Ish.. from running a charter school to dealing with million dollar grants from DC.. and she is having trouble finding a job.

if your wife can find another job period, she's ahead of the game.. especially if it's in the same salary range..

it's tough out there in that market..

If she will make them topless Im sure she could get quite a bit of money for her sammiches.

Yeah... probably. Not gonna happen...

my mom has a masters from UNC and 20+ years in all kinds of Ish.. from running a charter school to dealing with million dollar grants from DC.. and she is having trouble finding a job.

if your wife can find another job period, she's ahead of the game.. especially if it's in the same salary range..

it's tough out there in that market..

Yeah, I told her to expect that...

I have an opening

...and Jase told me it was huge.

Archived