• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boob job for the wife

Hawk

so, I have to play it...cuz I got it tucked away....I've never felt fakes before....and yes, I am ashamed.

I've felt some really really really really good fakes :) and others that were nice big and round but hard as rocks. This is one area where you don't want to skimp on $$...

Cool. My wife's joked about it. Kids take their toll...but she's still hot in my books. You should tall her to go ahead and do it...as long as you get a penile surgery (enlargement or reduction...whichever you need) soon after. :)

well, I have always wanted to be hung like a horse...instead of this big ole thing

My wife hinted about this when we were dating and I told her I like them just the way they are - she has not really brought it up since. If she really pushed it I would probably give in though.

I do know a lot of women that got this done and ended up splitting from their husbands shortly thereafter. Husband pays for the work for her to get her look and confidence back to leave him. Very sad.

Archived