• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone still play Bad Company 2?

Seamonk

I'm about to start again. I DL'd the Vietnam pack, but shortly after that I got Black Ops. I prestiged in Black Ops, and now it's pretty boring, so I'm probably going back to BFBC2 for the time being. I downloaded the Killzone 3 open beta this past weekend and its pretty sweet. Going to wait for it to come out on the 22nd, and that'll be my new fix till Battlefield III in November.

What platform you play on?

I play on xbox. I'll be getting BFIII for pc though.. I've got the "open tray" error with my xbox and I can't risk buying any new games for it when it could go completely at any moment. Especially since I know that if it does go that I won't be getting another xbox.. Hence why I still play bc2 (i saved it to my hdd on the xbox before i got the error so I just need to get the disk drive to spin and recognize the disk but not actually use the drive)

On another note, there's a crap load of level 50s. but somehow it's easier to pick up the game and just start playing and leveling up. My cousin got the game 2 weeks ago and from just playing with me, he ranked up top lvl 23ish already.

Archived