• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Rock comes back to the WWE

YoungPanthers89

If no one dies or gets this, this will be HUGE. You gotta remember, when Wrestlemania tickets first go on sale, none of the card is finalized or either announced. They already have the biggest match in about 10 years announced for the show, so as soon as the tickets go on sale, they will fly out they did back when Rock-Austin were selling out Wrestlemanias in 1 hour.

Biggest problem is, Who the hell knows what will happen in a year?? Cena has to stay healthy, anything can happen.

So did anyone go to smackdown? I got talked into it. Only entertaining part (to me) was the fireworks. The first set for the taping of the other show (NXT?) got me off guard.

After the Smackdown taping, there was another match with Triple H. He got the loudest ovation of the night. He was only in the ring for a few seconds... hit his finishing move and called it a day.

If no one dies or gets this, this will be HUGE. You gotta remember, when Wrestlemania tickets first go on sale, none of the card is finalized or either announced. They already have the biggest match in about 10 years announced for the show, so as soon as the tickets go on sale, they will fly out they did back when Rock-Austin were selling out Wrestlemanias in 1 hour.

Biggest problem is, Who the hell knows what will happen in a year?? Cena has to stay healthy, anything can happen.

I don't think it's gonna happen. Didn't the WWE pull some kinda stunt like this before? They're gonna fight, but it'll be much earlier.

So the Rock is going to dissappear for 11 months, then come back and wrestle ?

I think such is horsepoo.

11 months? I doubt it.

I bet the match gets changed to SummerSlam.

Archived