• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Rock comes back to the WWE

YoungPanthers89

If JR is back for good, I might be weekly watcher again. I mean, HHH is back, The Rock is around and hopefully this Cena feud isn't a temporary and he is back as well (though I doubt it, money in movies is way too good).

But, that opening monologue was by far one of the best writing jobs the WWE has done in years (that I've watched, at least). It didn't drag too far, it was interesting, and the ending was badass. Granted, HHH is awesome on the mic. Still, this kinda stuff needs to be more common place. These stupid gimmicks are annoying. Drop the PG crap and be edgy, dammit.

stone cold has still got it, they must have a endless supply of beer back there lol

Oh, he absolutely still has it in him. I'd like to see him back. I really think they're trying to get back to what worked for years. Ass-whoopings on stupid heels instead of letting them run the show. There just aren't enough bad mo-fos like The Rock, HHH, and Stone Cold; so, they bring them back to do it. Hopefully those 3 can carry the show and make it watchable for people who grew up in the Attitude Era.

Archived