• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Homefront

stankowalski

God, does every FPS have to look exactly like COD now?

And fug COD for making knife kills "cool." A few years ago, you'd never see one in a highlight video, now it's half the friggin kills in a game. (Or was is Halo that made melee attacks "cool." It was great in Halo because of the ragdoll effects and how they went flying through the air after you killed them, though.)

I doubt I will pick this one up, unless the story mode is just mind-blowingly good. Not holding out for that one, though.

- Edit -

For that matter, I haven't seen a game trailer yet that looks better (or even marginally more fun) than BFBC2.

It looks quite different than CoD in terms of graphics, it's far superior to Black Ops. Of course games are going to have a lot in common with CoD, it's the same way with MMO's and WoW. When a game revolutionizes something this happens. When CoD4 came out everyone tries to imitate it in some way after that.

I'm more worried about gameplay than graphics, honestly, to a point.

It looks quite different than CoD in terms of graphics, it's far superior to Black Ops. Of course games are going to have a lot in common with CoD, it's the same way with MMO's and WoW. When a game revolutionizes something this happens. When CoD4 came out everyone tries to imitate it in some way after that.

I'm more worried about gameplay than graphics, honestly, to a point.

That's what I was referring to, not the graphics.

This isn't the finished game right? Because if that's how grenades are thrown in this game, 3:07, I'm rethinking my reservation.

What you want to throw it 200 yards like CoD games? LOL.

I think I'll wait or try to rent it though. I'm not looking for another game just like CoD but something different. The reviews have been good so far but I haven't seen many sites/mags I recognize yet.

This game is going to be awesome. I'm tired of COD. Its been 4 years now, its time for something new. I doubt the online will be much because not many people are going to buy this, but for the first time in a while I'm excited about playing the story mode. I'm not paying 60 dollars for this, but I'll wait until the price falls..

Archived