• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daytona 500 thread

YoungPanthers89

it was a rule they made at the start of this season, you can only compete for 1 championship so he checked nationwide because he wont race all the sprint cup races this year

F'n retarded rule too. They should be allowed to run for any combination of championships that they want.

Its not gonna keep the cup guys from running nationwide races anyway.

F'n retarded rule too. They should be allowed to run for any combination of championships that they want.

Its not gonna keep the cup guys from running nationwide races anyway.

I like the rule. It needs to be tweaked a bit too, but it's a start. I would limit the big time Cup guys to a certain amount of Busch races a year too.

People like Bayne and lesser known Cup drivers should be eligible for both, but I'm sick of the big boys always coming down and winning the Busch races. At least Mark Martin doesn't run them anymore and win each and every week.

So kyle busch has won both races so far this weekend, led every lap in the nationwide race. Whos leading the nationwide points? Reed sorenson lmao, a guy that failed in the cup series.

So much for the new rule favoring the lesser known new guys.

Archived