• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 59: Cats @ Nuggets

Liminy

Anyone with any clue about basketball knows he got worked and so did chandler/ratliff/nazr. We were completely out played at both PG and C positions and same thing happened Sunday night. We hung in at the wings and were dominated by jameer and howard.

I have a clue my friend and I was at one of those games... Felton got worked but you can't hang it all on him, and if it wasn't for Felton we wouldn't have been there in the first place.

But please, keep drinking that kool-aid...

...and anybody with a clue about anything knows that Wallace's contributions went way beyond his stat line, he was a leader on this team and his energy raised the play of the guys around him.

The Bobcats were just starting to nibble some consistent success and then they pulled the carpet out from under themselves for what - some cap space (even though nobody will come play here) and a few mid-1st round picks (because we're so awesome at drafting)?

I have a clue my friend and I was at one of those games... Felton got worked but you can't hang it all on him, and if it wasn't for Felton we wouldn't have been there in the first place.

But please, keep drinking that kool-aid...

Im not hanging it all on him. I did mention the center position as well.

Considering we are still in the playoff hunt without him I think we could have gotten in without him last year. You over inflating his value and undervaluing the non-impact he was in the playoffs. But hey, if you wanna be mediocre with felton and wallace and jax and get swept out of the first round every year thats fine. I'll drink the bobcat kool-aid cause its better served young and with potential than stale and over acheiving.

Im not hanging it all on him. I did mention the center position as well.

Considering we are still in the playoff hunt without him I think we could have gotten in without him last year. You over inflating his value and undervaluing the non-impact he was in the playoffs. But hey, if you wanna be mediocre with felton and wallace and jax and get swept out of the first round every year thats fine. I'll drink the bobcat kool-aid cause its better served young and with potential than stale and over acheiving.

Hey, worst loss in franchise history... 40 points... congrats!

I think we're clearly headed in the right direction!

Hey, worst loss in franchise history... 40 points... congrats!

I think we're clearly headed in the right direction!

Oh my frickin gosh, we lost by forty! Gee wiz im never going to another game the rest of my life. Go trailblazers...

Who gives a frick, its one game. Imma support the cats win or lose. With the new CBA those draft picks are going to be huge, and the money we have to spend now will be important in alluring any potential free agents. But hey, when the cats are legitimate in the East in a few years from the moves they have made lately I'm sure you can find a ticket then too.

Oh my frickin gosh, we lost by forty! Gee wiz im never going to another game the rest of my life. Go trailblazers...

Who gives a frick, its one game. Imma support the cats win or lose. With the new CBA those draft picks are going to be huge, and the money we have to spend now will be important in alluring any potential free agents. But hey, when the cats are legitimate in the East in a few years from the moves they have made lately I'm sure you can find a ticket then too.

Yeah, you're right... losing by 40 is no big deal.

I'm going to support the cats as well, no matter how stupid I think they are.

Yeah, you're right... losing by 40 is no big deal.

I'm going to support the cats as well, no matter how stupid I think they are.

Support of the cats, thats what I like...

As for blind optimisum...it can only get better right? Young kids, money?

Support of the cats, thats what I like...

As for blind optimisum...it can only get better right? Young kids, money?

That remains to be seen, if we can convince a big-time FA to come here with those picks and that money then it would have all been worthwhile.

Archived