• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh snap, another dream thread...

Ricky Spanish

Last night, i kid you not, I had a dream that I went into a mcdonalds and Jimmy Clausen was working the register. he then made me a mcflurry. He seemed taller than I anticipated, and like a very nice guy. The tone of the dream was not negative, in fact, people seemed to be proud of jimmy for working there, maybe it was suppose to be community service? who knows, it was just a dream.

Just thought I'd share.

A restaurant or other place to eat can represent a physically, emotionally, or mentally nourishing place, situation, relationship, person, etc

ice cream

•Desire for or memories of fun, a fun activity, or special occasion

•Happiness, as in eating ice cream with a certain person could mean that you feel happy when you're with that person

Him being taller - big Power or strength, protectiveness, or a feeling of overwhelm or of things being out of control, among other meanings. For more clues, look at what the large object or person represents. The big size may just represent "a greater amount" or "an extreme" of whatever the object or person represents. For example, if a flower represents love, a huge flower might represent huge feelings of love or adoration. If a car represents personal power, then an oversized car might represent an enhanced or exaggerated feeling of personal power.

Proud feeling - The feelings of people other than yourself in your dream can represent feelings you're imagining, expecting, or fearing—especially when the person is someone you know in real life.

A restaurant or other place to eat can represent a physically, emotionally, or mentally nourishing place, situation, relationship, person, etc

ice cream

•Desire for or memories of fun, a fun activity, or special occasion

•Happiness, as in eating ice cream with a certain person could mean that you feel happy when you're with that person

Him being taller - big Power or strength, protectiveness, or a feeling of overwhelm or of things being out of control, among other meanings. For more clues, look at what the large object or person represents. The big size may just represent "a greater amount" or "an extreme" of whatever the object or person represents. For example, if a flower represents love, a huge flower might represent huge feelings of love or adoration. If a car represents personal power, then an oversized car might represent an enhanced or exaggerated feeling of personal power.

Proud feeling - The feelings of people other than yourself in your dream can represent feelings you're imagining, expecting, or fearing—especially when the person is someone you know in real life.

I'm going to go analyze my life now...

Archived