• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I dont feel so bad...

CanadianCat

But, they all want to return to the Ravens.

Ah, but they all want to get paid a fair deal as well. Ray Lewis is forcing their hand somewhat as Suggs wants them to stay together, even if it is at a discount price.

Lewis though knows this is his last contract and will not promise that discount and thus they have to pay him. If Lewis goes, expect Suggs' discount to suddenly dissapear as he wants the 'brotherhood' as they called it to stay together.

On the outside you have Bart Scott who looks like no one even cares and thus expect him to want to hit the open market to at least get a big paycheck in the second half of his career.

Without Ryan though, maybe these guys are not so keen to stick around anyway...?

Ah, but they all want to get paid a fair deal as well. Ray Lewis is forcing their hand somewhat as Suggs wants them to stay together, even if it is at a discount price.

Lewis though knows this is his last contract and will not promise that discount and thus they have to pay him. If Lewis goes, expect Suggs' discount to suddenly dissapear as he wants the 'brotherhood' as they called it to stay together.

On the outside you have Bart Scott who looks like no one even cares and thus expect him to want to hit the open market to at least get a big paycheck in the second half of his career.

Without Ryan though, maybe these guys are not so keen to stick around anyway...?

I would expect that's the deal and if Lewis wants out then that tells you something and I would not expect there Defense to be half as good as it was this year.

Archived