• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead Season 2 News

Jangler

Seems to me that they only did zombies in the last 2 episodes out of obligation... Just a quick scene because they have to... The well zombie presented no real danger, you knew the rope would slip somewhere. And it was obvious the Daryl would wake up to a walker. Is this show getting predictable?

I liked last nights episode, I wasnt expecting the barn to filled with walkers. I was lookin for it to be the spoiler PSC put up months ago about the Governors daughter being his pet zombie. Thought Hershel might be teh Governor... How many epidoes we got left?

I agree trying to find the girl makes for slow episodes, but this over-extended search is actually more of a bigger picture thing for this group of survivors. I agree with the post above how looking for this girl is going to unravel the group. It seems there is a 50/50 split amount the group of people that want to keep looking.

I think that Hershel doesn't kill walkers, instead he captures them and hopes for a cure. That is why he got so pissed when he heard that shot from the blonde chick. He is a religious man, and I think he doesn't believe in killing zombies.

I really liked how they showed a flashback of atlanta getting napalmed with the military. I really wish they would show more flashbacks, as I am probably more interested in the first 30 days of a Zombie apocalypse. It makes for more action. they need to show more of the flashbacks for us action junkies!

(Ohh, and I wish they would have Napalmed the Atlanta Falcons Dome, that would have made for a great gif!!!)

I agree trying to find the girl makes for slow episodes, but this over-extended search is actually more of a bigger picture thing for this group of survivors. I agree with the post above how looking for this girl is going to unravel the group. It seems there is a 50/50 split amount the group of people that want to keep looking.

I think that Hershel doesn't kill walkers, instead he captures them and hopes for a cure. That is why he got so pissed when he heard that shot from the blonde chick. He is a religious man, and I think he doesn't believe in killing zombies.

I really liked how they showed a flashback of atlanta getting napalmed with the military. I really wish they would show more flashbacks, as I am probably more interested in the first 30 days of a Zombie apocalypse. It makes for more action. they need to show more of the flashbacks for us action junkies!

(Ohh, and I wish they would have Napalmed the Atlanta Falcons Dome, that would have made for a great gif!!!)

You read the comic books didn't you you cheater :D

Archived