• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gruden sold on Newton's potential

teeray

clausen got called out by gruden last year, and many think it caused clausen's draft stock to fall...and I would agree that made me not want clausen at all and it still doesn't...that and he has a very punchable face.

I would support taking Cam today.....if it would stop all of the ridiculous new threads.

Every time anyone says anything positive about Cam, some Nut Hugging idiot pisses his pants running for their computer to start a new thread.

what else are we going to talk about? and you must secretly like these posts because you always post in them anyway..internet forum users who complain about people making threads on a forum crack me up..

I don't know if it was the full one or just a preview but there was something that just aired on ESPN with Cam and Gruden. I think it was just a preview.

Oh Ok just saw that it airs April 21 that is interesting though I can't wait to watch it.

That's funny, because I never remember saying he was a bad coach. In fact, I believe my exact words were, "I respect him a lot as a coach/analyst."

Your exact words... and I quote

I like Gruden a lot better than most other analysts, but I trust his opinion on QBs about as much as I trust Fox's.

Gruden was the one who set up the Raiders with one of the best offenses in the league. Not only that but he also took a woefully horrible TB offense and won a SB with them. Gruden even got half decent play out of chris simms for crying out loud. The problem with Gruden was his GM. He was flat out horrible with picks.

Archived