• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I do not want Newton, Do you?

Ashor

lmao and you do?

I'm trying to explain that you guys are just assuming that all the run plays are designed and you can't be sure. You are acting as though you watched every single one of Newton's offensive snaps.

I'm trying to explain that you guys are just assuming that all the run plays are designed and you can't be sure. You are acting as though you watched every single one of Newton's offensive snaps.

i havent, but i have seen him play a lot this past year. look at the post above its not rocket science chief.

any person with a football iq can determine what is a designed run, or a tuck during a passing play.

I understand that but it's besides the point. The point is you don't know what percent of his plays were deliberately called run plays.

I understand that but it's besides the point. The point is you don't know what percent of his plays were deliberately called run plays.

no but you can determine that by watching the game. the play could be option right, but if the end takes the dive away, guess who has to keep the ball.

no but you can determine that by watching the game. the play could be option right, but if the end takes the dive away, guess who has to keep the ball.

I'm sure he's going to be running a lot of option plays in the NFL.

I think you mean you don't know what percent of his plays were deliberately called run plays.

You can watch the game and tell by the blockers usually whether is was a called run before the snap or not.

Archived