• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gabbert,Green,Dareus,Peterson

ncmonzta

We could pick anyone. There really are holes everywhere but RB and maybe WR as far as depth. Dareus is good but he should be drafted more around 6-13. He's not a Peppers, Suh, or Sapp. He'll make the inside respectable but not dominate. I also like Peterson, but I dont really see him locking down players like Fitz,.D.Jackson or even Roddy White, not in his first few years anyway.

Offense is the real problem. Gabbert I have know clue why he's even in the discussion. Green could have an nice impact if our QB play is worth a damn.

We're ok at WR in terms of depth? Holy crap, behind QB that's the one place we've had obvious problems for years.

Re: Peterson, if he's a shutdown corner it will be apparent immediately.

i've been a fan for too long to not want a QB. We've sat back for years with Jake just hoping we could make it downfield without turnover. I know we're a young franchise, but shouldn't we have a franchise QB by now? I dont believe in journeyman anymore. If we can't steal a Franchise guy like the saints then we need to pick a QB every year in the draft if we have to. I'm sick having a beast defense and then not know what to expect when the offense comes on the field.

Archived