• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gabbert,Green,Dareus,Peterson

ncmonzta

Have you guys heard about the greatness of Cam Newton?

I heard he was amazing. He the first inaccurate, no defense reading low football IQ having QB to pass for 30 tds and have 66%completion rate, 188qb rating, go undefeated, and win every award his first year starting in DIV-1. He sucks tho because he did the same thing at a JUCO college the year before.

On a serious note if they dont Newton I hope they take Green because I think Williams and Smitty will take their talents to South Beach if they have to go through another season of Clausen/Moore/Pike or Volek/Kolb/*any other clipboard QB*

there have been plenty of threads about the other guys, but there's way less news about them so they tend to slip off the front page.

That's because Cam Newton threads generate excitement that put butts in the seats of our parent's basements.

Like TRD here

nerd1_47995.jpg

C,mon son get the fug outta here with that bullpoo son.

it's true. there's a "darius" (yes I know, see the thread title, lol) thread on the front page right now. there were 2 gabbert threads a few days ago, and one of them continued until this weekend.

but they almost always come back to Newton anyway... and most things you can say about the other candidates have been said so far. Since few of us really see the need to try to vigorously defend the other guys honor (tho I am pretty huggerly with Gabbert, despite not wanting to draft him), their threads tend to fall off.

Archived