• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Facebook Stalking

Darth Biscuit

I thought so

by the way, it's been a while since you've posted any new ones lately...could ya, would ya

Ive actually got a couple pics from my cousin's bday that I need to post from last weekend now that you mention it.

Oh, and some of the trip Robin and I took to the beach:D

and Klong, sorry buddy, she's taken.:nono:

Don't usually stalk the slores at work for fear of nsfw buttttt,

I have a long weekend and I will be doing some late night drunk stalking, so I'll try to remember to send some links while in on the book.

lol he can't see them unless you save them and upload them to like photobucket or something. Unless she has the setting where friends of friends can see pics unchecked. I would doubt it though.

Not that I ever done this before or know anything about it. Neither does biscuit.:leaving:

lol he can't see them unless you save them and upload them to like photobucket or something. Unless she has the setting where friends of friends can see pics unchecked. I would doubt it though.

Not that I ever done this before or know anything about it. Neither does biscuit.:leaving:

I mean it's not like I have a folder on my hard drive of saved pics or anything... :cool:

Archived