• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Woot Off!

Seamonk

OMG!! I get so sleepy at work during a woot off because I stay up as late as possible. :Yawn: TV in the same room as the 'puter. Food & drink in front of the screen. My son use to work evenings so we would watch for items for each other.

Not that I ever buy much at a time but over the years I have. It's just fun to see what pops up for sale.

I don't go wild over the BOC any more. :o

Woot off is over :<

But we can get our own Woot Flashing Lights with screaming monkey now :D

:cool:

a BoC = bag of crap. It's only 3 dollars(sometimes less) and has 3 random things in it. some broken, some awesome gems. You never know! It's like paying 3+5 dollars to strike gold. They sell out insanely quick though. I think today the BoC went in .3 seconds to the first person and then at a pace of .12~ seconds until all 1500 were sold. I missed out on the USB Missiles cuz of class yesterday.. sad thing is I got out of class early too.

Another thing woot offers is their t-shirts and wine section (yes, for you wine and cheese PSL holders.... JK!)

I bought the Pass The Buck game. Funny as hell. lol Also got the lights & screaming monkey, more for the monkey than the lights. And the Animated dvd's. Missed the Homer Simpson lamp, they only sold 35, errrrrrrrr. I had gotten my son the Simpson USB hub for Christmas and he needs the lamp to match, perfect set. :biggrin: So bought it later on ebay, but don't tell him.

DON'T READ THIS CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ily <3 Mom

I got one of the 0493804938094380393 helicopter toys they sold(I kept missing out on the cheap ones cuz I was in class and ended up getting the expensive one :<). Nothing else seemed very interesting. I passed up on the woot off lights but My friend got them.

• 1 month later...

I'm at work so I haven't been able to jump on the few things I would've liked. Using wootsnoop to just see what's going on (popup window alerts, no sound). Missed the Stewie USB hub. :( Will go home in 19 minutes and be glued to the computer for the rest of the evening.

Mattie, hope you were able to get one of the monkeys/lights combos tonight. I got it last month. Tried for the 8GB data traveler but it sold out too fast. Only sold 96. They are selling less each time so it goes faster. Guess I'm not as fast as I use to be. :P

Archived