• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Rd 2: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa

I mean seriously. How long have the Lakers been winning? Give the Mavs some credit, Dirk has risen his game, and the Mavs are playing with purpose. Im pulling for Dirk, hes done everything but win. Phil & Kobe are first ballot HOFers. They've done it all. moving on.

Kobe, Gasol, Fisher, & Odom all choked late in the 4th tonight. That "aura" of clutchness they get associated with is GONE. The Lakers never had an answer for Dirk. The Spaniard cannot check the German. He dropped 32 on him tonight. I say LA lays down in Game 4 and get blown out in Texas.

I mean seriously. How long have the Lakers been winning? Give the Mavs some credit, Dirk has risen his game, and the Mavs are playing with purpose. Im pulling for Dirk, hes done everything but win. Phil & Kobe are first ballot HOFers. They've done it all. moving on.

Didn't say anything about the Mavs. Even Belichek calls stupid plays on his own 30 yard line and fails.

If the Mavs advance and face the Heat, I'll be cheering for them.

But I suspect it will be the Bulls.

Didn't say anything about the Mavs. Even Belichek calls stupid plays on his own 30 yard line and fails.

If the Mavs advance and face the Heat, I'll be cheering for them.

But I suspect it will be the Bulls.

Boston > Chicago/Miami

This is definitely not the reason the Lakers lost the game tonight, but I find it extremely interesting that a team that almost half of it's FG attempts were three pointers went to the line 29 times....like I said certainly not the reason they lost, that goes to poor game plan in the fourth, poor shot choices and a poor rotation due to Artest's boneheaded ass but still interesting none the less.....

Archived